[sc34wg3] New XTM draft

Lars Marius Garshol larsga at ontopia.net
Tue May 2 07:14:46 EDT 2006

* Steve Pepper

> I suggest that any changes to the XTM 2.0 DTD as specified in [2]
> be kept to an absolute minimum from here on, [...]

I think you can take it for granted that there *will* be changes.
(I'm not referring to <name> vs <topicName>.) The schema for XTM 2.0
is not yet stable.

> and that proposals for changes be announced on this list at least
> two weeks before the Seoul meeting, in order that they can be
> carefully considered.

To the extent that that's possible that would be great. However, we
should not restrict our options too much at the meeting. We need to
get this right.

--
Lars Marius Garshol, Ontopian               http://www.ontopia.net
+47 98 21 55 50                             http://www.garshol.priv.no