[sc34wg3] New XTM draft

Lars Marius Garshol larsga at ontopia.net
Tue May 2 05:51:05 EDT 2006

* Lars Marius Garshol

> It's not an oversight. It's listed explicitly in the "changes not
> made" section of the email.

* Lars Heuer

> In the e-mail I got, it is explicitly not mentioned. ;)

You are right. Somehow it got forgotten. Sorry about that.

For the record: a new draft (dated 2006-05-02) where <topicName> has
been changed to <name> has now been uploaded to isotopicmaps.org. The
reason is that Steve Pepper insisted that we make the change, and in
the interests of peace and quiet the editors made the change. We'll
settle the final element type name at the meeting in Seoul.

--
Lars Marius Garshol, Ontopian               http://www.ontopia.net
+47 98 21 55 50                             http://www.garshol.priv.no